Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Look Who's Here

I'm on my way to hug the newest and youngest denizen.  

She will need a carefully considered blogonym. 

What a lovely thing to think about.

Life is good.
***** 
That was supposed to post on Monday, but in all the excitement and changing my travel plans (she arrived 2 weeks earlier than planned) I wrote it but didn't publish it.

Apologies are tendered, but I know you'll understand.

Waking up at 3:23am for a 5:15am flight put a damper on the evening; I was tired at 8 but stayed up til 10 and can't remember the first plane taking off.  Walking across the aisle from Gate 13 to Gate 14 made changing planes a breeze, but the early alarm began to take its toll before the second flight took off.

I made good use of an empty apartment - I napped until the young family arrived.  Since then it's been watching in amazement as my son's big hands change the tiniest diaper on the newest member of our family.
Life is good.  How can you doubt it when these eyes are seeing the world for the first time.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet, precious moments. Congratulations to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I knew this bundle was going to arrive as your grandpig announced the event awhile back. I kept waiting for you to make an announcement. So happy she has arrived and all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new family member!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! A tiny, kitten faced flower-faerie. And you are a grandmother again. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Suzi and family, what a beautiful child. Seeing your son care for his tiny infant warms my heart and in my mind I hear, “a responsible adult has shown up here”. Wishing you all so much happiness, each addition to the circle is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!