Thursday, December 15, 2022

Sorry

I spent yesterday outside,  gardening.  I transplanted and irrigated.  I lifted and dug. I examined and decided. 

What I didn't do was write a post.

I hung giant ornament balls on the lower branches of the trees... one red,  one green,  and one white and sparkly.  I put the colorful mylar wreaths on the mailbox post. 

What I didn't do was take any pictures. 

I was in the moment,  smiling,  singing,  digging in the dirt. I wasn't thinking of anything else. 

Sorry this is late.  Please don't begrudge me my lovely day. 

6 comments:

  1. No begrudging -- you were so productive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to be so completely absorbed in something you love to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to spend a day. We only grow icicles at this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI!
      This post started out to be about how sunny it is here and how cold it is everywhere else, but that, too, got sidetracked.
      a/b

      Delete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!