Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Nope

My car needed gas.  I had a mysterious warning light on the dashboard.  I was down to 15% oil left in the tank.  Driving downtown to the Jan 8 Memorial was putting The UV at risk....not really, but I tried to make the case.

Then I laughed at myself.  

Being sad wasn't going to accomplish anything.  Wandering around a sleepy downtown Tucson wasn't going to make my walk very pleasant.  Why was I looking for reasons not to go?  I didn't want to.

I put on my best sock-and-shoe combination and headed for Christina's path. 

That seemed to be the best way to honor the day.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like the perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. I smiled and got my heart rate going and smelled the fresh air and reveled in the fact that I could do it all. Wishing you radiant health.
      a/b

      Delete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!