Nope

My car needed gas.  I had a mysterious warning light on the dashboard.  I was down to 15% oil left in the tank.  Driving downtown to the Jan 8 Memorial was putting The UV at risk....not really, but I tried to make the case.

Then I laughed at myself.  

Being sad wasn't going to accomplish anything.  Wandering around a sleepy downtown Tucson wasn't going to make my walk very pleasant.  Why was I looking for reasons not to go?  I didn't want to.

I put on my best sock-and-shoe combination and headed for Christina's path. 

That seemed to be the best way to honor the day.

Comments

  1. That sounds like the perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. I smiled and got my heart rate going and smelled the fresh air and reveled in the fact that I could do it all. Wishing you radiant health.
      a/b

      Delete

Post a Comment

I KNOW THE FONT IS TOO SMALL......

Popular posts from this blog

Tough

A Gentle Monsoon

What I Know