Thursday, October 17, 2024

Today's Contribution

I took Michelle Obama's DNC call to action to heart.  Every day, I've tried to do something to defeat the crypto-fascist-felon.

Today I took these around town, 

trying to put them into the dry, compacted, rocky, hot dirt at well traveled intersections.  

I used the rubber mallet, but pounding just bent the ends of the frame while making no downward progress at all. 

There were many likely places, but I soon learned to choose those with vegetation.  The roots loosen the soil somewhat.  I was able to set out a few before Grandma's Garden called.  

That's why I still have some in the trunk of the UV.  I'm going to finish the task tomorrow, spreading out my contribution without having to do much thinking.  

Thinking is emotionally dangerous right now.  There is so much at stake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!