Wednesday, October 16, 2024

And Now, It's Obama

I received an email invitation to submit my details for a possible invitation to a GOTV rally for Kamala and Tim, headlined by President Barack Obama.

My President. 

It took me no time at all to fill out the form and click send.

And then I fell into a funk.  Remembering those Obama years led me straight into the lair of the Lying Liar.

How can people not notice that the man has no moral center.  No one who worked for him will work for him again, and their reasons are chilling.

From there, I spiraled further.

Polls show the race is tied - how can this be?  He tried to over throw the government, and his (I can't bring myself to capitalize it for him) veep choice thinks there was a peaceful transfer of power in 2021.  

He dances with himself on stage for 38 minutes.... an unusually long time in one media outlet's description... and it's not disqualifying. 

He's a proud racist and the polls say young black men are in his corner.

Gov. Walz pulled me out of my last turn down the rabbit hole of despair.  Friday's rally can't come soon enough.  I'm losing my mind.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!