Thursday, July 11, 2024

They Won't Quit

The Lying Liar hasn't been seen in 11 days.  Where's the media on that?

The Republican Party is set to nominate a convicted felon as its standard bearer.  Where's the media on that?

Why, they are covering the spectacle that is the Democratic Party once again stepping on a chance to save democracy and preserve The American Way..... ensuring instead of limiting rights, caring instead of denying, participating in a free and fair way.

There's a damn fine message waiting to be delivered.  There are people who will listen.  They are not my young friend from yesterday, not the MAGA diehards, nor those convinced that Joe is too old and Kamala is weak.  They are the women who will go to the polls in Arizona to enshrine the right to reproductive care in our Constitution.  They are the voters who will not vote for a felon.  They might be the voters driving across a new bridge paid for by the Democrats and Joe Biden's infrastructure bill.

And, of course, there are those of us who would vote for my great aunt Sadie rather than see that crook retake the crown.  

Because a crown it would be.  

Where's the media on that?

11 comments:

  1. I am sad to say that even if the media gave more coverage to all the negatives about T, it wouldn't make a difference. The people who are scared about Biden staying in the race know those negatives and that is why they are scared. And of course it wouldn't make a difference to T's base, or to those who have decided they would rather not vote than making a choice between T and Biden. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they paid as much attention to T's failings as they do to B's
      a/b

      Delete
  2. It is a stunt that the other guy is lying low and being so quiet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe he's having secret rejuvenating treatments.... or maybe he's just letting the Dems shoot themselves in the heart.
      a/b

      Delete
  3. I applaud you and I wish there were lots more of you.
    The media coverage elected T and defeated HRC before. They are at is again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I agree with you re HRC's loss. We scream about Sinclair Media, but how much of mainstream media is controlled by above, too. Those CEO's are the rich guys profiting from the R's plans.
      a/b

      Delete
  4. I'm a big reader of your blog and today I want to share my life experience with a loan lender that help me throughout the time of pandemics Covid-19 when everything was falling piece for me and my business, but when I write Mr. Pedro a loan officer email address: pedroloanss@gmail.com, he advises on the current loan program that is available for someone like me on my situation then I proceed then after 3 days of the process I received my loan in my bank and today my business is going well and the loan repayment is 5 years of 2% rate and the loan amount that I received is 83,000. Euro. Mr. Pedro can help with any kind of loan or investment loan at a very low rate and a flexible repayment. WhatsApp Contact: +393510140339

    Thank you once again, you make everything look beautiful in your blog.

    Adriana Rob

    Reading from Greece.

    ReplyDelete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!