Tuesday, July 2, 2024

A Kingdom

He can do anything he wants, as long as the justices he installs says he can.

It's too bad Joe Biden is an honorable man. Right now, he could order the assassination of the Lying Liar for fomenting an insurrection,  pardon the killers, and no one could say him nay.

I dissent.

I had my annual check up today.  My blood pressure was 160 over 80, 150 over 80 after an enjoyable conversation with my doctor. Was I exercising?  Was I overindulging in evil foods?  No,  I caught 10 minutes of Nicolle Wallace before I drove over to her office and yes, I could feel my blood pressure going up.

Her advice?  Don't watch the news before a blood pressure check...... and keep track of the numbers for the next few days to help her help me feel better.  

So, for my mental health, I am not going to think about this any more.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, he's already claiming that the decision gives him immunity for every crime he's ever committed, not just the ones during his time in office. No surprise there. I too am trying to take a step back, we'll see if it works. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His tentacles are everywhere.... I'm trying to avoid him but it is hard. Only our votes can save us.
      a/b

      Delete
  2. I watched Rachel Maddow last night and could hardly make it through the hour. It's all just too much and I can't do anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I watch as a witness when I cannot bear it as an American. I read and read; I listen to every smart podcast; I study the way I did in school, like there will be a test. Love you, dear, and send you strength.


    ReplyDelete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!