Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Nicole/Nicolle Wallace - A Snippet

There are recurring characters on Law'n Order who tickle our fancy.  Larry Miller's Dobson is one of them; we take fiendish delight in watching his sleazy, nightclub owning,serial wife killing snark.  He's so awful, he's wonderful.

The other one is Nicole Wallace.  Brilliant, blonde, quick on the uptake and not shy about making her opinion known, this tv character is also a serial killer, with those who love her becoming, more often than not, her targets.

The problem is that MSNBC hired Bush 43's one-time Communications Director to host an afternoon talk show, and her name is Nicolle Wallace.  She's brilliant, blonde, quick on the uptake and not shy about making her opinion known.

I don't know why, but it bothers me.





See what I mean?

2 comments:

  1. When I started reading this I didn't know about the actor, just the talk show host. We don't watch much Law & Order anymore. Maybe we should. As for the talk show host, she's a bit too right-wing for me, but I know she does want what's best for the country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We stopped watching years ago but turned to it when politics became nauseating. Now, of course, we are addicted once again!

      The tv Nicolle (two L's) is smart and snarky and I don't have to agree with her to enjoy her. She's not as creepy as Fox, and perspective is a good thing.
      a/b

      Delete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!