Impossible To Open

This is what it looked like at the end.
It seemed fairly simple. 
There were perforated lines to guide the scissors.
Fold and pull.... I can do that.
Or, perhaps not.
I'm not that strong; the corner came off quite easily.
Unfortunately, the gel cap was still stuck.
The scissors made a careful slice around the raised plastic bubble.
Not just to the edge, but all the way around.
And then I had to separate the backing from the bump, which I discovered required the use of the scissors.
Those edges were sharp.  I tried to use my fingers to separate the layers. 
 
Pause for a bandaid.

The initial dose is two caplets.  I examined the situation more closely and realized that I was supposed to pull the piece I'd folded.  In doing so, it revealed that it was attached to the paper covering the gel cap and was perfectly capable of revealing the damn thing if I'd only follow directions.
This is what it looked like from the other side.
There's no way I could have anticipated this .

Comments

  1. Ok, I'm laughing (chuckling) at - with - not sure - you. And I know. Everything is childproof so now I have to use scissors to open hearing aid batteries, and then use my fingers to pry the sharp plastic apart. I don't have little children. No kids live here. Those squeeze and twist bottles are another issue, or the push and twist med caps. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got rechargeable hearing aids for exactly that reason. And the damn things were so tiny and slippery that my arthritic bent finger had a hard time inserting them. The squeeze and twist are almost impossible for me. The push and twist med caps can be turned upside down and they become easy to open. I also have No Childproof Caps on my CVS pharmacy file.
      GRRRRRR indeed.
      a/b

      Delete
  2. I hate having to open any type of medicine in a blister pack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pills are worse than the caplets; they get crushed.
      a/b

      Delete


  3. POWERFUL SPELL TO WIN COURT CASE. 100%

    Spiritual Guidance and Consultation with Dr. Odumeje.
    Are you facing challenges in your personal or professional life? Dr. Odumeje offers spiritual consultations for individuals seeking guidance, encouragement, and traditional spiritual practices. Services include:

    HOW TO WIN THE LOTTERY.

    Love and relationship guidance

    Career and job prayers

    Business prosperity guidance

    Court case spell

    Fertility and family spell

    Fame and success spell

    Spiritual protection and cleansing

    If you're interested in learning more about these services, feel free to get in touch.

    Text/WhatsApp: +2349064108102

    Email: odumejetemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I KNOW THE FONT IS TOO SMALL......

Popular posts from this blog

Tough

A Gentle Monsoon

Applebees? Yes, Applebees!