Happy Anniversary

14 years ago, in our backyard, Big Cuter formalized SIR's transition from Son In Rent to Son In Reality, thanks, he informed the attendees, to the magic of his sister and the internet.

There were toasts and there was dancing and the police came by to ask us to turn down the tunes.

The designed to their specifications ice cream served in personalized paper cups from the funky ice cream truck parked in our driveway was much more fun than cake. although I somehow remember eating cake, too.  

The party went on until 4am.  My glass of bubbly was never empty (I don't know how) and my feet didn't hurt at all.  

You couldn't ask for a better night.   

Nor a better couple to celebrate.  

They are still bringing joy and love and happiness everywhere they land.  Over-extending themselves in all the right directions, the world is a better place with them in it. 

TBG and I are pretty lucky to have them in our lives.  


Comments

  1. Oh, I remember This BIG Event. Seems much longer ago than 14 years. I was already retired? Our grandkids had already been born? It seems that it was much longer ago, but if you say 14 years then I believe you. Happy Anniversary and many more to your delightful kids.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I KNOW THE FONT IS TOO SMALL......

Popular posts from this blog

Tough

A Gentle Monsoon

What I Know