Monday, June 17, 2024

Happy Father's Day

TBG and I are still under the weather. It's too hot to sit outside.  

Modern medicine is remarkable.  Air conditioning is a wonderful thing. 

I've been thinking in dichotomies all week long.  Hot and cold.  Exhausted and awake.  Hungry and nauseous.  How they all can exist at the same time in my small body remains a mystery. 

My brain is exhausted, yet I've managed to read four books, watch Bridgerton and Queen Charlotte and Bosch, and lose seven and a half pounds in the process. 

There is much to discuss.  I will be back tomorrow to do so. 




2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are getting better. There was a warning in our newspaper this morning about COVID making a summer return, and only 19% of the population up to date on vaccinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there--you are on the road to recovery at last!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!