Friday, June 3, 2022

Wear Orange

Take a stand.  Stake out a position.  Declare that you're taking sides.
Wear Orange  day/weekend starts now.  
Put on that old orange t-shirt to remember a 9 year old who loved drawing butterflies.
Find an orange scrunchie or polo shirt and show your solidarity with those of us who, by some miracle, lived to see the sunrise.

And above all - VOTE.  Tell your friends and family that this is not a one-off thing, that they can make this their line in the sand.  

You can quote President Biden:
“I believe the majority of you will act and turn your outrage into making this issue central to your vote. Enough, enough, enough.”

4 comments:

  1. Indeed. Enough, ENOUGH, ENOUGH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wearing my Wear Orange shirt right now! And will do so again tomorrow. Bloomington is having an event tomorrow night and will release orange lanterns afterward. You have been on my mind for many days. Sending love and strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder. I'll see what orange thing I can find.

    ReplyDelete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!