Sunday, April 25, 2021

Email Subscriber Alert (Again)

 Feedburner, the RSS (which stands for Really Simple Syndication) feed is no longer really simple, at least for me.  As of July1, 2021, Bloggers's RSS subscription service will end.  


I'm working on setting up something new. In order to be sure you don't get left behind (at least I hope you don't get left behind),  please send an email to ashleighattheburrow@gmail.com.  That will put you on the list (which I should be able to find in Feedburner but cannot) which (I hope) I will import into the new RSS.

I'll be posting this at the end of my verbiage over the course of the next few months, too.  

2 comments:

  1. I saw this and am totally confused. All I can think of is that I will get new brain synapses in the process. Good luck to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not alone. If you figure out a solution, or I find a pathway to a solution, or if you just want to vent.... we should stay in touch <3
      ps. I LOVE lilacs and would definitely go out of my way to smell them!
      a/b

      Delete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!