Wednesday, April 8, 2020

More Beauty

I looked out the bedroom window and saw this:
I went outside and looked closer at this: 
I moved out onto the patio and saw this: 
which looked like this:
yesterday.
My tomato plants started as one, planted three seasons ago.  
The yellow flowers will soon be small red blobs of deliciousness, read to be picked off and eaten. 

And then there's TBG, for whom this
is every bit as beautiful.
Thank you, Amazon, for recognizing that chocolate is essential for him in times of woe.

10 comments:

  1. Chocolate isn't essential for everyone?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until I read that, I didn't know I needed chocolate right now lol but do not have any and do not want to go to the store or break mitigation... I'll have to satisfy myself with memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also made brownies - these kisses have to last a while!
      a/b

      Delete
  3. I was surprised not in a good way that Target isn't shipping their Easter candy. Totally craving mini Cadbury eggs but now can't even go there for pickup due to the car that is awaiting a call to the mechanic about the needed repair. *sigh* I guess I have to be content with memories of chocolate too! (Maybe our grocery store still has the eggs, but since my husband is the one who goes out to shop, I've deemed it too risky for him to spend time looking for something we don't usually buy. I do need him more than chocolate!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told him that I was not willing to endanger our lives by allowing him to go to the store when we ran out - not for Hershey's Kisses! Hence, Amazon.
      a/b

      Delete
  4. They're on Amazon. Supplies are limited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate is on my weekly shopping list.

    ReplyDelete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!