Thursday, March 14, 2019

The Best Advice (Because Someone Asked)

Don't do anything you don't want printed on the front page of the New York Times. (Daddooooo)

Don't be sad in advance. You'll have plenty of time to be sad once you know. Why waste time before then? Right now, enjoy being happy.  (Bubba)

Don't hold it inside. It only gets worse.  (Little Cuter)

Don't let the delivery get in the way of the message.  (Big Cuter)

Tell the truth. It's easier to remember than a lie. (G'ma)

Breathe! (Carol Gaxiola of Homicide Survivors)

And the very best advice, handed down by the women on both sides of my family to me and mine, advice that I am pleased to say that I have always followed:

Never leave the house in holey underwear.  What if you end up in the hospital? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!