Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Time

Time that could have been spent baking was spent tracking down and then reporting the absence of Big Cuter's brownies to the United States Postal Service. 

It wasn't the first time the postal service hijacked my life this week. It happened over and over and over again.

Time went by as I waited and waited and waited for the computer to boot up, to find Google, to find the USPS site.

Time was wasted as the site refused to load, then refused to find my address book, then refused update the addresses I wanted to change.

I canceled more Batch Orders than I created; the editing function was no more accessible in the final step than it was in the Address Book itself.

My printer decided to run out of ink.  I had no replacement cartridges.  I went out.

I got two lists conflated and confused and mixed up together; it took the better part of the afternoon to figure out who had received brownies and who had said yes to TBG's 70th Birthday Soiree.

I'm not sure what I'd do with those minutes. 

I just know that I'll never get them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!