Tuesday, December 24, 2019

It's Starting

The first of our many guest are arriving this afternoon.  Others will come at the end of the week.  The house is sparkling clean.  The beds have fresh sheets and the towels are neatly folded over the bathroom racks.

Mr. 16 drove over yesterday to deliver a sentimental card and chocolates for TBG and me.  As it said in the note, this was all his idea; his mother and brother had nothing to do with it.  He's grown and matured and is an altogether wonderful human being, having left the snarky older brother schtick behind.

Amster had a painting party and a cookie party and went with me to see Beautiful Annie's Nutcracker ballet.

I've had holiday lunches all over town.

There may not be much time for deep thought over the next two weeks.  I'm going to revel in the love.

2 comments:

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!