Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Great Customer Service

It was shocking to get a How Do You Like Them email without the items themselves having arrived. 

That was the general tone of the Where is my order? email I sent to the on-line customer service helpers after the telephone helpers decided, 5 minutes into their enforced musical interlude, that they were unable to help at this time.  I hit Send and went to bed. 

It took a few hours for him to respond, but when he did, Justino was on top of the situation.  He knew what caused the delay and why.  He contacted the warehouse and bumped us to the front of the line.  He told me when it would ship and how long it would take.  

And he did it all with a charming, self-deprecating style.

As to my I can't believe you did this comment, he had that covered, too:
I know, it seemed kinda odd. Don't worry, we've already fixed it on our end so that it won't happen again in the future. 

I'm not shopping that much this year; it was lovely to be treated so well when I did.
*****

(I'll reveal the company name after the gifts have been gifted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!