Tuesday, August 6, 2024

The Veep Stakes

No one knows anything as I'm typing this.  

You probably know already.

That makes this post anachronistic before I post it.

I should probably type about something else, but you don't want to hear about my flat tire and AAA.... believe me, you don't.  

So I'll leave you with the same thought that's been rattling around in my head all day - it may be that the Vice President of the United States is a man who would recognize me in a crowd.

Strange fruit from being perforated, for all of us.

4 comments:

  1. It is Walz, not Kelly, for better or worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hearing wonderful things about Walz, especially that he is a retired high school teacher. As someone on Twitter said last week about him, anyone who can control a classroom of high school students can do anything. Truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She could not have made a better pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know who it is but I have not had time to know anything about him yet.

    ReplyDelete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!