Thursday, August 15, 2024

How Is This Possible?

This will be a short rant, because I don't want to spend too much time in this space, but I need to tell somebody.....

Our Xfinity bill is set up on auto-pay.  The credit card has a high limit; we never come close.  The expiration date is years away.

How, then, could last month's bill be late? 

I posed that question to the AI Assistant.  It couldn't help me.  I rephrased the situation and wound up at the same screen which was close-but-no-cigar to where I wanted to be.

I tried on the app with the same results.

I called on the phone.  There were no options which were relevant to my situation.  Saying Representative and Agent and HELP!! accomplished nothing.

This month's bill is due tomorrow.  It should be interesting to see what shows up on my Xfinity Dashboard.

Thanks for listening.  

6 comments:

  1. Very annoying. Terry spent a long time with Office Depot on Wednesday trying to use a large discount for a printer cartridge, and as you know, a large discount is just the thing to use when you buy a printer cartridge. He must order this particular cartridge online as the stores do not carry it. Finally he got a live person who clicked on something and the screen displayed the button that allowed the use of the discount. He wondered why that button was there all along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. correction: He wondered why that button was NOT there all along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I subscribe to Fabletics bc I love their clothes. But finding the button skip the monthly charge is an adventure every time.
      a/ b

      Delete
  3. How were you notified your bill was late? Perhaps you were spammed? I would log on to your Xfinity account and see if it shows your bill as paid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sent a text the same day the next month's bill arrived with the unpaid prior charges.
      At about 5pm it's PROCESSING>
      a/b

      Delete
  4. The more technology we create, the harder it is to solve a problem or talk to a PERSON.

    ReplyDelete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!