Thursday, November 5, 2020

I Knew It, But...

I knew in my head that it would take all week. 

I had no idea how hard it would be in my heart. 

TBG has been relentlessly upbeat all day, and that has helped.  My superstitious (or maybe not super but more medium-stitious) self feels that I ought to maintain my vigilant attitude, because if I stop worrying who knows what will happen?????

But it's bedtime and I really need to sleep tonight.

Arizona is making me smile.  In Georgia, John Ossof is picking away at Senator Perdue, one tenth of a percent at a time. 

That's what I'll take with me when I lay my head on the pillow tonight.  

I hope today was easier for you than it was for me. 

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly -- the tension between head and heart. I thought I was doing well until I got into bed last night and a boatload of bile made it to my throat. I am too sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinking about the millions of Americans who decided that DJT deserved their vote.... our country needs help.
      a/b

      Delete
  2. I guess I was premature in thanking Arizona, but it still looks OK. Sure would like to be able to make the call on Arizona and Nevada.
    I too ha e been thinking about the millions who still stand by Trump, more firmly planted than ever. WE do need help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy that Biden will (probably) win, but I so wanted McConnell out and a majority in the senate so Biden (probably) would be able to govern. Mitch is just Pure D Evil.

    ReplyDelete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!