Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
We took the South Shore Line from South Bend to Chicago. The round trip cost $27. Eastbound, our conductor called for our attention before imparting detailed instructions on the do’s and don’t’s of train travel. He asked if anyone had any questions, and paused to give us a chance to respond.
We took an Uber from FlapJilly’s house to the South Bend Airport for $25 plus a generous tip because Antonio was super cool. We spent a lovely 25 minutes talking football and relationships and admiring the entrepreneurial spirit.
Less than $300 got us to and from FlapJilly and her parents, via Allegiant Airways and a trek up and down I-10 at either end. And now, at the end of all that coming and going, I can barely keep my eyes open.
All those miles, filled with all that love. I’m going to have very sweet dreams tonight.
We took an Uber from FlapJilly’s house to the South Bend Airport for $25 plus a generous tip because Antonio was super cool. We spent a lovely 25 minutes talking football and relationships and admiring the entrepreneurial spirit.
Less than $300 got us to and from FlapJilly and her parents, via Allegiant Airways and a trek up and down I-10 at either end. And now, at the end of all that coming and going, I can barely keep my eyes open.
All those miles, filled with all that love. I’m going to have very sweet dreams tonight.
Comments
Post a Comment
I KNOW THE FONT IS TOO SMALL......