Friday, September 23, 2022

A Thoughtful Accomodation

I had my mammogram this week.  The protocol includes foregoing lotions, creams, sprays, and goo of any kinds on the day of the procedure.  

I showered right before the appointment.  Muscle memory took my hand to the CeraVe before my brain kicked in.  I didn't open the drawer with the deodorant.

I drove over, changed into a shirt length gown with the opening in the front, and walked down the hall for some squishing.  

The technician was delightful, the experience completely pleasant, and I smiled my way back to the small dressing room where I put my used gown in the basket near the shelves and I saw this:
No smelly patients leave their establishment, that's for sure.

It was truly a thoughtful accomodation.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, my mammography place has always had these available.

    ReplyDelete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!