Saturday, March 6, 2021

(Virtual) Tucson Festival of Books

It's my favorite weekend of the year, and now you can share in the joy. 

The Tucson Festival of Books  starts today at 9am.  The sessions are all on CrowdCast, both live with a chat function and archived for future viewing.

I listened to Garry Trudeau in a pre-festival special event.  I was impressed with the quality of the presentation.  If you're interested, click through to the list of authors/sessions/exhibitors and dive in.  

It's where I'll be all weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I will definitely check it out. Funny how there is a benefit of the pandemic restrictions in that lots of local events now generate a wider audience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're enjoying this! Aside from some technical glitches and a recorded program when I thought I could ask questoins (Chuck Palahniuk this morning) it's opened up a wonderful fetival to the world.
      a/b

      Delete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!