Thursday, July 26, 2018

More Veggies

Did I mention that this is my favorite time of the year?  
:You are looking at pieces of dinner, lunch, snack, and breakfast, courtesy of Whole Foods.
I could have waited and gone to the Farmers Market this afternoon, but the store is air conditioned and on my way home..

The heirloom tomatoes were half price, because I'm an Amazon Prime Member.
Jeff Bezos is now officially in every part of my life.

I added Penzey's Sunny Paris Seasoning to the lettuce and carrots and scallions I found in the fridge, and chopped away at the goodies I brought home.  The yellow yam (the lime is pointing to it) was sweet and nutty and wonderful just baked in the oven.  

Those who know me may take a moment and marvel at the fact that I am creating edible foodstuffs.

Wonders will never cease.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!