Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bunionella's Viral Triumph



That's my pal, Bunionella, hawking our friend's bunion-fixing device.  I have no first hand knowledge of the effectiveness of the device, but I can tell you that this video has been watched a gazillion times, mostly by males ages 14-17.  Why this is true I cannot say, but the device's creator has access to this kind of information and swears to its veracity.

All I can tell you is that we've had a pretty good time laughing about the fact that she's gone viral amongst the pubertal set.  Is there an outbreak of bunions among our youth?  Hardly.  I think it's because Bunionella is one of the world's truly funny people.  She's like this day in and day out.  Listening to her tell stories is one of the great pleasures in my life.  She and her Ukranian Hunk of a Husband have been visiting our humble abode and I've been laughing myself silly.  Unfortunately, all this hysteria has not allowed time for a proper blogging experience.  So, for today, enjoy Bunionella yourselves, and pretend that you are sitting with us around the pool, laughing at the funny faces she makes and the intelligence and love that shine through them all.

I'll be back tomorrow with a more usual post.  For now, I'm going back to the couch. They're all laughing and I want to know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!