Monday, November 22, 2021

It's Cold

Not snow cold or mid-February cold, but it's cold.

Not frozen feet and fingers cold.  Not runny nose cold.  Just cold.

I'm wearing a long sleeved sweater, the first time since the last time I felt cold - months ago.

I started the day in shorts.  Now, at dinner time, my knees are trying to creep up my legs so they can be warmed by the fabric resting tantalizingly just above them.  They are cold too.

My ankles are peeved as well.  I have lots of socks which could be cosseting them.  Unfortunately, none of them are on my body at the moment.

I'm cold.

It's sixty-nine degrees and I am cold.

Just put my picture on Wikipedia under Weather Wimp.

2 comments:

  1. Well, yes, you are wimpy. I guess it's all in what we are used to. It's 45 here today, and I am cold too. I definitely have socks on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 45 --- I'm breaking out the winter clothes - hats and mittens and scarves!
      a/b

      Delete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!