Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Grrrrrrrrr

I'm surprised that I'm surprised.  Actually,  royally pissed off is closer to my current state of mind.  Once again, the Lying Liar has escaped the fate reserved for mere mortals like you and me.  I leapt past furious when I heard the news; typing this hours later has left me with steam coming out of my ears.

Without explanation, the NYState Appeals Court cut the bond to a mere $175 million.  

Try that the next time you're arrested for a crime.  Stay out on the street on your own recognizance.  Appeal the judgement because you just really really can't raise the exorbitant amount required by that very mean judge.  Get a reprieve at the next to the last minute - less money out and more time to find it.

There was no explanation attached to the ruling.  Apparently (note irony), that's not necessary.  

Someone's offering $3 billion for Truth Social.  The judge in his criminal trial told him to shut up, citing his behavior surrounding his other court cases where the judges also told him to keep his mouth shut.  

Did you know that the jurors' personal information is shared with the defense team?  I wonder if I'd be brave enough to serve.  

The guy just keeps winning and winning.  Even when he loses he manages to win.  Should he lose this criminal case he can appeal the judgement, stretching it out well past his expected life span.

Even in death, he'd win.

6 comments:

  1. I know. I feel your anger. And then I have to let it go.
    I'm happy that the Supremes sounded sensible yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gone all day trying to let it go. So far without much success.
      a/b

      Delete
  2. Like you I was seriously pissed off at the NY Appellate Court decision, seems like that disgusting creep always slithers away at the last minute. No wonder he behaves they way he does, he suffers no consequences, never has. I keep hoping, but so far no joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich, influential people have different rules than the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!