Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Clocks - A Short Rant

The only person who knows what time it is is the one who owns only one clock.

I have children in the Eastern and Western time zones.  I am in the Arizona zone (it's true; look at the options for your clock).  I never know what time it is anywhere.

My computer decided that my clock should change.  This was confusing for a few moments early on Sunday morning.  I didn't think I'd slept that long.

There is so much to be said for leaving things alone.  

That's it.  I'm done.  No one listened to me when I insisted that school start after Labor Day.  I don't think anyone will listen to me on this, either.

2 comments:

  1. My cordless landline phone decided on it's own to change to DST which really surprised me! All of our other electronics "know" that Arizona stays on MST so I don't know what's up with the phone. Even though I have no power in these matters, I agree with you on both points - one glorious school year my boys had the entire months of June, July and August off and it was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!