Thursday, June 15, 2023

Sunny

Doesn't that make you smile?
Kind of takes your mind off the idiocy of someone indicted for a crime making a speech and admitting that he committed that crime, doesn't it?
I tried not to focus on the Americans who supported the lying liar outside the courthouse in Miami , nor on the 75 million Americans who, according to Kari Lake, are also in his corner.   Oh, where is the weaponized DOJ when we need them?

Then Queen T found this while watching MSNBC.  
She took a shot of the screen (vs a screen shot... and am I proud that I know the difference!) and sent it along in the family chat, with the words on the sign spelled out for those of us with aging eyes: 
Trump
20-24
Years in Prison.

Okay, if you're not smiling now, there may be no hope for you.  
Here's one last chance.

7 comments:

  1. Such bright, shiny faces! These stretch right up to reach the sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never planted them before. I'm loving them! I giggle when I glance outside and see their big faces. Hope your birthday was a great one❤️
      a/b

      Delete
  2. I want a shirt with that message on it!!! Thanks to Princess T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many t-shirt possibilities, but TBG warns me that they are dangerous :-(
      a/b

      Delete
    2. I understand what he means, but there are certain places in Bloomington where it is safe to wear them. Today I am wearing one of my Nasty Woman shirts. :)

      Delete
  3. Yes, yes it does. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!