More Thoughts
There's talk about prestige, sexual citizenship, and personal responsibility. The poor girl was lured.... except Annie Savoy would dispute that.
| I did not get lured. I accept full responsibility for my actions. YARNmemes |
Mothers of boys are freaking out. Lawyers are warning that there is no basis for a criminal suit, despite Letitia James's investigatory powers.
And I am deciding to ignore the controversy and immerse myself in the memories, some of which I share below.
There was once a pumpkin atop this spire on the undergraduate library in the middle of campus.
No one knows how it got there.
Walking down these stairs takes you to
the Suspension Bridge.
The top of Libe Slope, with a viewing platform atop the underground piece of the library.
Dorms and a student center at the bottom of Libe Slope.
Really old dorms next door.
And mostly, there's this.
There are chimes in the tower, and they ease you into evening.
This is what I'll be remembering, regardless of what's going on.
There are lots of good memories there.
I'd rather spend time with them.






Comments
Post a Comment
I KNOW THE FONT IS TOO SMALL......