Another Surgery

Appliances that were inserted to treat him are going to be removed tomorrow, along with the offending irritant.  

This comes as a surprise, although not an unwelcome one.  The hospitalist managed to squeeze us into the surgeon's schedule.

Once again, I'll be driving to the hospital, parking with the valet, and waiting.

I've spent most of this summer in the hospital, waiting.

Getting old is not for sissies.

Comments

  1. Terry is in isolation, here at our house, for three days, four nights. All went well and quick with his neuroendocrine tumor treatment this week. Wonderful team which does the heavy lifting. We are in awe of these medical professionals and how smart they are. I told the group we saw yesterday that they breathe rarified air there in Palo Alto. They laughed and even said, "we agree, we have a good place here."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having confidence in the medical team is SO important.
      a/b

      Delete

Post a Comment

I KNOW THE FONT IS TOO SMALL......

Popular posts from this blog

Tough

A Gentle Monsoon

What I Know