Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Halloween 2023

As I have for the last 41 years, I'll be wearing my green hair.
In one picture, Honey Bunny looked like this
and then, she looked like this
and then there are some in the pumpkin which we are keeping within the family for the sake of modesty.  You'll have to trust me on this, but she's an adorably chunky pumpkin.

There's a Taylor Swift and a Mandalorian in Indiana.  Today at Prince there were kitty ear headbands and several sports stars and lots of orange t-shirts with various Halloween iconography in black or sparkles and sometimes both.

The real event happens tomorrow.  There are announcements taped up all over campus.
Welcome to Halloween 2023.  

No weapons allowed.

The Afghan twins don't need to be retraumatized by their classmates' accesssories.  

And apparently the grown ups need to be reminded to leave their weaponry at home, too.  Even at 8 in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. So fun to be around youngsters for Halloween! I miss that.
    The weapon reminder, a sad sign of the times.

    ReplyDelete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!