An Explanatory Note

I've been absent of late because sometimes life asserts itself quite forcefully.

I'm going to take the rest of the week off and allow catastrophe to take a back seat for a while.  

I'll be back, with recharged batteries, on Monday. 

Comments

  1. Caring for a recuperating spouse can take all of your energy, both physical and brain. Rest. Breathe. Nap. If you don't take care of the caregiver, there will be no care to give.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our mantra is "we can't both go down at once" so I sleep and eat and read my books and swim to preserve "me time" so I have energy and smiles for the us/him time. I know your words come from experience. Sending healing thoughts back at ya.
      a/b

      Delete
  2. Take care of both of you. Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hard, I've been there. Hang in there, we'll all be here when you return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being here is therapeutic, except when I can't think anymore :-)
      a/b

      Delete

Post a Comment

I KNOW THE FONT IS TOO SMALL......

Popular posts from this blog

Tough

A Gentle Monsoon

What I Know