Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Difference - A Snippet

I'm about to clear something up.  You may think that I am splitting hairs.  I don't think so.  I have the weight of centuries behind me.  Read on, and be amused.  

Today, Prof. Alfie reminded us of a distinction Dante made in The Inferno.   

Those who know the truth and keep you from it are the liars.

Those who don't care about the truth at all are doomed to spend eternity wallowing in their element - bullshit.

 There was a moment of silence, then stifled, rueful laughter.

2 comments:

  1. I am a fan of Dante quotes. One of my paranormals used them extensively to start each chapter. The fun was finding quotes that fit the chapter that would follow. Always there was something.

    ReplyDelete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!