Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Three Days and I'm Boring Myself

Hillary's looking motherly.  Trump is looking angry.  Ted Cruz is looking creepy.

My tree is looking lovely.  My son on the couch is a delightful sight.  My husband's smile as he watches me elf-ing warms the cockles of my heart.

And so, with my last gift wrapped and delivered, I'm taking the night off.

Have a lovely day, denizens.  Keep searching for the light; I do believe it is all around us.
*****
If you want to read some more, click on over to where Big Cuter and I were, 5 years ago yesterday, listening to the Tuvan Throat Singers.

4 comments:

  1. I simply cannot understand why people have not noticed, it is so obvious. I cannot understand why the media has not exploded with the real story. Ted Cruz is an escaped animatron from DisneyWorld.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allthough Alan Dershowitz says Cruz was the smartest student Dershowitz taught at Harvard.
      a/b

      Delete
  2. My very first impression of Ted Cruz was that he is creepy. since then i have heard and seen it often. Therefore I declare it true: Ted Cruz IS creepy!
    I'm at that point in my preparations too - a night off.
    Let there be light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creepy. Scary. Definitely NOT Christmas material!
      a/b

      Delete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!