Thursday, December 14, 2017

Happy Thoughts

Doug Jones fulfilled his childhood dream.

The Cutco rep came by and sharpened all my knives.

FlapJilly's cough isn't keeping her from turning somersaults.

Rolfing has evened out an uncomfortable imbalance in my hips.

Joe Biden called John McCain one of my best friends.

I've bagged and packed and delivered and mailed almost all of The Brownie List treasures.

There are still more unread books on my shelf, some of them in large print.

Bon Jovi, Dire Straits, and the Moody Blues are now in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

The sun came up and I was here to see it.

I love this time of year.




















































5 comments:

  1. Yay for even hips! My left hip has been problematic for years, but this year it's not so bad, which has just been delightful. Husband's rehab is taking the form of long difficult hikes, so I am grateful to not be suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have problems with my hips. Have bursitis in my right hip. When I was 25lbs lighter, it didn't hurt anymore. Because of 2016 and 2017 being the years from Hell, I've gained weight and it's now bothering me again. A good reason to lose the weight again. I can do it. I just need to get some of the stress out of my life. ;)

    We LOVED our brownies. I swear, they last about five minutes in our house. LOL.

    Sending hugs!

    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I notice even 5 pounds makes a difference. Sigh....
      Here’s to a better 2018!
      a/b

      Delete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!