Tuesday, February 6, 2024

I'm Fed Up

91 criminal and civil indictments have been handed down against the man.  

Jurors have watched him up close and personal and have spanked him to the tune of $83.7 million dollars.  

The Senate took up the MAGA fold's challenge and came together on a bipartisan bill funding our various proxy wars and addressing the border issue in a way sure to anger the left.  Progress on immigration under the current administration is anathema to the presumptive Republican nominee so the Speaker of the House declared that the legislation is DOA in the House.

The fact that our economy is doing quite well thank you very much is, apparently, due to the fact that he's predicted to win in 2024.  

There's so much to unpack there. 

Steve Bannon had a plan to break the government and he found a willing stooge to front for him.  A man with no moral center, with a toddler's sense of entitlement, someone who does not understand the concept of respect, a fountain of word salad that keeps costing him money (E. Jean Carroll should consider him an annuity is my favorite so far), a man motivated by applause and adoration (his versionof loyalty) - that's the perfect person to put up in front of people who had had enough of a black man  running and winning and then that awful woman thinking she could do the job and anyway maybe we didn't need a politician but a business man and we know he's successful because he had a tv show.

I'm fed up.

If someone who supports him can explain any of that, I'm ready to listen.  Until then, I am done, sated, filled to the brim with trying to figure it out myself.  These people just don't like America.

4 comments:

  1. Well said. I think we can take some comfort in the DC Circuit's ruling on his immunity claim today, but like you I remain pessimistic. This guy should have been put in jail long ago, any other American would have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I just have to preach to the choir. He is now, officially, "Citizen Trump".
      a/b

      Delete
  2. Me too. I'm fed up with people kow-towing to him, and attributing qualities to him that he doesn't posess. He's not looking out for anyone but himself. It's so obvious, so why don't his supporters get it???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless someone can give me a good reason to change my mind, can explain how he is better for America, with actual not alternative facts, I'm done.
      a/b

      Delete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!