Thursday, August 3, 2023

A Break From The News

Are you are tired of the people you listen to preaching to the choir?  
I offer a brief respite.
Once again, Vera, my Albertson's connection, filled the back of my car with goodies.   
Three carts full, to be precise.  
For three hours, I drove the UV up one street and down another, touching all 15 elementary and middle schools in our district, leaving boxes and boxes of sweet treats in my wake.

I call it BACK TO SCHOOL LOVE FEaST.
I get to spread kindness and a little CTG love. 
I get smiles and thank you's.

It's my favorite day of the school year.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you are a breath of fresh air as you whisk in with your goodies. I will be delivering goodie bags to the six teachers in whose rooms I read stories, but not for another week. The schools here open August 14 with room prep being next week. Many of the organizations in town provide lots of treats like yours to the schools as they start back. I'll take See's chocolate jack o'lanterns in October for the whole staff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so grateful for anyone who shows appreciation.
      a/b

      Delete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!