- How to locate a fabulous, indoor, airy, high ceilinged venue for the kids' wedding.... said venue to cost less than a semester's tuition.
- How to reorganize our files, which have been duplicated and lost-then-found and are currently over-flowing.
- How to thank my high school classmates who have made a 70+person donation to Christina-Taylor's Fund. Handwritten thank you's are a given; there ought to be something more that I can do.
- How to get around my yard next week when Ernie and his guys come to spruce it up.
- How Reggie spent a week with us and never heard that Little Cuter and SIR were getting married.
- Whether or not I think the Attorney General should seek the death penalty in US v Loughner.
Is it any wonder that I cannot start to think about writing a post today? Everything else seems trivial in comparison to the last item on my list.
Everything on that list is worthy of consideration. I can't get started on any of them, either.
Big Cuter is off to a competition in London. Little Cuter is awash in wedding conundrums. I am contemplating the death penalty.
TBG is battling a bug that keeps him sleepy.... or is that a consequence of the fact that he, too, can submit his thoughts on the subject.
I used to have an opinion about the death penalty. It had something to do with right and wrong and certainty and power. I can't remember what it was.
I have been concentrating on healing and choosing to ignore the justice piece of the situation. That is no longer a viable plan. I have two more weeks without walking; the healing is drawing to an end. We'll be back in court on May 25th for the competency hearing; the trial could start as early as September.
My opinion matters. I just wish I knew what it was.