Thursday, December 21, 2023

I Seem to Be On Vacation

I didn't plan it that way.
I had high hopes of posting every day. The visitors in my house were not going to deter me from my responsibility to you,  my readers. 

Unfortunately, Honey Bunny is much more engaging and time consuming than I anticipated.  She's awake in the late afternoon.  That's when I usually type to you.  At night,  there are stimulating conversations with her parents,  sitting outside under the stars.  

My heart is full.  I can't kvetch about the Lying Liar or the United States' Supreme Court. I can't put together a coherent set of paragraphs about the Colorado Supreme Court.  I can't even formulate silly sentences about Supreme and what it means. 

Those thoughts are in my head.  They are banished as soon as I see this face. 

So,  I will apologize once again,  but this time without a promise to be as diligent as I have been since The Burrow began in 2009.

That's a long time without a vacation. Blame Honey Bunny, an attractive nuisance I wouldn't trade for anything.... even you. 

7 comments:

  1. Apology not required! You have more important things to do. She is so cute it hurts me!! Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute. Why would you want to see or do anything else with her around.
    Don't even think about posting about all of the political stuff. We all have more important things to do. It's the holiday season.
    BTW, HAPPY SOLSTICE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A baby with a background of lit candles! What more could you want?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness! Look at that smiling face! So cute -- no need to explain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's an article in today's SF Chronicle about the therapy animals at SFO. LiLou was mentioned as missing from the menagerie.

    ReplyDelete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!