Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April Fools

Did you ever leave an urgent message on a friend's answering machine from Mr Lyon, with the zoo's phone number?

Did you ever wake up to a saran wrapped toilet bowl under the it looks okay to me seat first thing in the morning?

Did you ever open your bedroom door and find yourself looking at another door, comprised of newspapers taped together, blocking your way?

Did the salt ever end up in the sugar bowl...... or was it the other way around?

Who, me?

It's hard to be foolish when the world is going to hell in a hand basket, but Happy April Fools Day anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Funny, I knew it was the first day of April, but I forgot all about it being April Fool's Day. We are not tricksters, but a laugh or two would be good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We aren't tricksters either? My brother was (and is!) though. We've been trying to think up something for the grandkids.. and came up empty.
      a/b

      Delete

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!