Thursday, January 18, 2018

A Technological Glitch

I have edited photographs for today's blog.

I have verbiage at the ready.

All this exists on my phone, the phone which sent me to the Don't call me a technician; they only train us so much fellow at the Verizon Store this afternoon, the phone which is having serious issues with my pictures.

He changed my SIM card.  My photos were still playing hide and seek.

He ordered me a new phone, which will arrive tomorrow before 8pm. He told me to bring it back and they'd set it up for me, while assuring me that none of this would cost me any money.

So, there's a great picture post of me planting with the bigger kids in the garden today..... and as soon as I can retrieve it you'll be able to read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk back to me! Word Verification is gone!